Wednesday 9 December 2015

I Never Abandoned My Family For Career… Doris Simeon Speaks

The divorced Nollywood actress, Doris Simeon opened up in a recent interview with Trybe TV while advising upcoming actress to learn how to balance their home fronts with their career without any of the two lagging behind.


She also stated that, before she parted ways with her husband Daniel Adenimokan who has now found solace in the hands of another actress, Stella Damascus that she always tries as much as possible to manage her home well. In her words she said:


 “A lot of people are out there searching for this job so let me just even give them the space for the upcoming ones to also do something as well and use that time to spend with my family and my loved ones that way they could always see me around and also get use to me as well not that I will now turn to a stranger to my family especially to my son, so I try to always balance the two one way or the other.”

2 comments:

  1. A good wife should not place her career above her family too.nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as you did the right thing no need to fret dear.

    ReplyDelete