Wednesday 9 December 2015

Caroline Ekanem Danjuma Says: I Can Stay Alone Without Friends

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Nollywood actress, Caroline Danjuma, has been in
the news recently due to various criticisms emanating from one angle to the other which she is not always comfortable with.

Remember she was in the news recently for fighting out the rights of married women and the reason they should be able to wear whatever clothes they are comfortable with and should endeavor to look good for their husbands.


She came out to set the record straight again and explained that she has not come to use social media for the benefit of anybody neither is she craving for followers or to show off her wealth.


In her words she said: “I am not on Instagram to gain fans or show off and I love me enough to be alone. If you don't like my page please feel free to swim away. I will not tolerate any bald headed rat coming to my page to insult me. Keep your demented opinions to yourself unless it is adding money to my account. My life my business.”

3 comments: