Friday 27 November 2015

Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Speaks: “I’m not Getting Married Again”


The Nollywood actress who got married to a fellow actor, Adeniyi Johnson recently but the marriage didn’t work out due to the husband’s infidelity said in a recent interview with Het that she does not think she will ever get married again.

It was rumored recently that she is in a relationship with a popular socialite, Seun Egbegbe after separation from her hubby and that she was beaten by Seun, the actress denied it saying Seun is just a friend and that she was never beaten as being speculated. 
She said instead of thinking of getting married again she will rather concentrate all her energy on building her movie academy in Ibadan since she has given marriage a chance once and it never worked out.

In her words she said: “I don’t think I would want to get married again. I have tried it and it didn’t work. I just want to focus on my career for now. I have loads of project that I am working on and that’s basically what is giving me joy. I am setting up a movie academy in Ibadan and I have gotten a place that I would use for the school.”

2 comments:

  1. You can still get married Toyin, you only need to take your time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toyin easy OK its never d end of life. Nice Ankara dressu have there.

    ReplyDelete