Saturday 21 November 2015

I Buy my Clothes Abroad and Not From Nigeria…Bimbo Akintola


The talented Nollywood actress, Bimbo Akintola was interviewed by Newswatch Magazine recently and she opened up to them that she does not visit the market in Nigeria here anymore as she loved to do in the past due to harassment from people and how they rush to you for money, but instead she has people that go to the market on her behalf.


She stressed further that celebrities deserve a bit of privacy in their daily life as well because they are humans too.

In her words with Newswatch magazine, “I don’t go the market, I love going to the market, but I can’t do that anymore because you are harassed and everybody expects you to give them money and they rush you. I don’t go to the market anymore; I have people that go to the market for me.”

She also stated that she does not buy her cloths in Nigeria and when situation requires that she get her clothe around, she visit specific outlets to purchase them.

“I buy my wears when I travel out of the country or I go to some specific boutiques, I don’t go to the market,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment